Customer service is increasingly important nowadays for companies. But, unlike many people think, customer service does not equal after sales service. It is very important to build a good relationship with your customers and potential customers from the moment they show interest for your product and ask for a quotation. For that reason is important to create a good image from the first moment and make the quotation process as simple and hassle free as possible for everybody
Online quotation process
In most cases the quotation process starts with a request from your potential customer. This is a passive approach as your potential customer takes the initiative. In addition, most times your target audience does not have a clear idea about how to approach your company or ask for more information.
But what would you think if youcould manage this in a way that would allow you to:
- Facilitate the quotation process as your customers would have all the necessary information and can ask for quotes of the products they want?
- Be an active part of the process: You would not just answer to your customers but give them all the information you want?
- Create a great image of your company?
- Simplify the requests you receive from your customers?
- Acelerate the process as it would be much easier to your customers to ask for a quotation?
Create easy to use quotations online
Docxpresso allows you to manage your quotations so you can make the process easier for yourself and your potential customers.
The process is very straightforward:
- You create a template in your docxpresso account
- The template can include lists of several items
- Once you have the template, you upload it into your account
- Then, you generate a link
- Just send the link by e-mail to your customers and potential customers.
- Your customers will receive it and will be able to simply fill the quotation form easily. They can also sign it electronically , if necessary.
The follow up process is also very simple as the answers will be received directly in your account so you can see very easily what your customer is asking for. You can get the answers in many different formats:
- As a document in PDF, word, etc
- As a list, getting only the items you need to quote in excel or html.
All in all Docxpresso is meant to facilitate the quotion process for you and your prospective customers and to create a great first image of your company and your way of handling customers requests.