Paragraphs and their text are with no doubt the main component of any document or report and as such the corresponding Docxpresso methods have bee carefully crafted to offer all the required versatility.
In order to give a more detailed overview of the associated functionality we have broken this section in different chapters that treat the most relevant features, namely:
- Paragraphs themselves with all their possible styling options.
- Headings of all levels that may be automatically organized, if required, in a Table of Contents.
- Text styling options that may be inherited from pargraphs or specifically set for each run of text.
- All breaks and whitespaces that can possibly be inserted in a document.
- Tabs to organize content display.