Docxpresso integrates all necessary tools to access the provided end user data.
The data is accessed from the Data management > Browse data main menu entry.
The provided user interface consists of a paginated set of templates that may be filtered (see search templates) to simplify the access to the required data.
Once found the required template by clicking on the "database" button one is redirected to the usage list of that particular template (that also may be reached from tha main template interface).
Browsing data for a particular template
Once there you will be offered a paginated list of results each of them corresponding with a particular usage of that template.
The main fields used to identify a patricular use are given by:
- Identifier: the value of a particular template field that has been defined as "identifier".
- Reference: a plain text that has been used to identify that particular usage.
- Date: the date where the document was fulfilled.
Notice: you may find more information about the identifier and reference fields in the "Sharing a document" entry of the tutorial.
You may further filter the results by a date range or by the value of the identifier and Reference fields using the provided search interface.
Every single row of the results offers the following tools:
- "gear": a link to detailed infromation and additional sharing tools associated with that specific usage of the template.
- "edit": a link for further editing the data associated with that particular template usage.
- "download": a link to download the generated document associated with that patricular usage.
You may also use the "excel" and "HTML" buttons included in the search interface in order to download a CSV file with all the data associated with the current search results or visualize the data as plain web page.
Browsing single usage
As explained above, one can accesses the data associated with a particular usage by clicking on the provided "gear" button.
Besides the raw data associated with that particular usage, you may found additional tools to share that template with the previously generated data so it can be further edited by the same user or third parties. This will be explained in the "simple workflows with Docxpresso" section of this tutorial.