Usually all administrative process start with one or more documents that collect all the info required to further proceed.
Usually any administrative procedure generates tons of paper and a complex to manage workflow.
State or local government officials usually completely depend on their respective IT departments for the deployment of any new process or when demanding small modifications of already existing ones.
But Docxpresso is here to help streamline the whole process and offer citizen and government officials a direct way to create, manage, access and generate all the required documentation and processes.
Docxpresso converts any Office document (created with MS Word, Libre or open Office) into an online process that allows to gather data from citizens, securely save into a database for later use. And all of it directly on a responsive web interface (backoffice as well as enduser interface) that can be displayed on any device: desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
The following timeline illustrate the whole workflow:
Your Office document becomes a web page that could be edited by the end user.
- add hints and comments associated with the different document entries,
- include validations (email, numeric, ...),
- manage cloneable blocks of content and table rows,
- associate attachments
- and much more.
The system automatically generates responsive enduser interfaces:
- interactive documents that can be edited directly in the browser, preserving structure and data integrity.
- standard web forms with additional features like online helpers.
The system automatically generates the resulting documents, in any format, out from the user data and the uploaded templates.
Moreover all data is saved in a a database with a versioning system that allows to trace the whole process.
All data may be securely exchanged among different servers and may be further processed to provide associated services to the citizens.
With the help of Docxpresso you have:
- offered the citicizen an easy to use and paperless process that they can complete from their own houses or in the move withe the help of a smatrphone,
- streamlined the internal workflows
- and, last but not least, saved a lot of money from expensive IT developments.
eIDAS and eSIGN compliant
Docxpresso can bind to different third party electronic signature frameworks (like DocuSign) in an eIDAS (european) and eSIGN (USA) compliant manner.
This implies that the electronically signed documents are as legally binding as a physical signature, therefore completely eliminating the need to print any generated document by Docxpresso.
If you are interested in this particular feature of Docxpresso, please, do not hesitate contacting us regarding this specific matter.