Prepare in Word (or your favourite Office Suite) a template that will accommodate to any of your standard procedures.
Almost any activity of a lawyer spins around different type of documents.
It may be to prepare a contract, to write a will or to draw up a claim.
Whatever it may be any of these tasks usually require some or all of the following:
- Gather client data.
- Prepare a document with a well defined structure and content.
- Sign the final document.
This is usually achieved nowadays via a not easily traceable and usually messy exchange of emails and/or phone conversations, that usually even require the physical presence of the client for the final signature or agreement.
With the help of Docxpresso you may completely transform these processes into online paperless workflows.
Docxpresso will convert any Office document (created with MS Word, Libre or open Office) into an interactive document that may serve to iteratively and collaboratively be transformed into a final legal document in a way that:
- Your client can supply you directly with all the required data directly from their computer, tablet or smartphone.
- The document conforms to your legal firm standards.
- It can be signed or formally accepted from the comfort of the clients premises in a legally binding way (eIDAS and eSIGN compliant).
The following timeline illustrate the whole workflow:
Your document template is now a web page that you and your clients may edit and you can further enhance with tips, validations, helpers, ...
You may organize and trace all the document history from your Docxpresso interface.
The system automatically generates responsive interfaces that will let you and your clients to interact with Docxpresso from any device: desktop computers, tablets or smartphones.
With Docxpresso you will enjoy detailed traceability of the whole process.
You will be able to retrieve at any time the compiled data and generate final documents as well as other previous/draft versions.
All data is securely exchanged via HTTPS connections and access control is managed through the most strict standards of the industry.
With the help of Docxpresso you may:
- offer your clients paperless paperwork that they can complete from the comfort of their premises or in the move with the help of a smatrphone,
- simplify all internal and external workflows
- and, boost your productivity without expensive IT developments.
Legally binding e-signatures
Docxpresso easily connects to different third party electronic signature services (like DocuSign) that are both eIDAS (EU) and eSIGN (USA) compliant.
Electronically signed documents in Docxpresso may be as legally binding as a physical signature, thus eliminating tha last obstacle to the transition to a complete paperless paperwork environment.
If you are interested in this particular feature of Docxpresso, please, do not hesitate contacting us regarding this specific matter.