Invoicing can be a difficult process, especially for SMEs and freelancers. Big companies usually have expensive CRMs that make the invoicing process much easier. But what about SMEs who cannot afford to buy a CRM? Is there an affordable solution that can help them with invoicing?
Docxpresso is the tool that can help you to improve your invoicing processes without having to invest a lot of money.
In a nutshell, Docxpresso would allow you to:
- Create a template that you can use for invoices
- Create an “interactive” invoice that can be signed online by other people, if necessary, without having to print and scan the document
- Create a great image of your company as you would be able to personalize the invoice and add some features
Docxpresso will make your invoicing process much easier. You would only have to care about filling the corresponding prices and quantities. Also Docxpresso is perfect to share documents with your workmates or colleagues so, in case other people have to add something to the invoice or sign it, Docxpresso will make this process fast and easy.
In general, the process is very straightforward:
- You create a template for your invoice in your docxpresso account
- Once you have the template, you upload it into your account
- Then, you generate a link
- Just send the link by e-mail to anybody who needs to add something or sign the invoice.
- When you have everything ready you can generate the document in the format you need.
All in all Docxpresso is meant to facilitate the invoicing process for you.
Of course, if you want to learn in more detail how to use Docxpresso to create your invoices or to discuss any other similar use, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.