Docxpresso offers an integrated signature panel that may be sufficient for most cases but when a eIDAS or eSIGN compliant electronic signature is required Docxpresso offers a straightforward integration with DocuSign, world leader in remote electronic signatures with presence in 180 countries worldwide.
This allows for the complete management of the whole contract lifecycle:
- template definition,
- data integration from external/internal source,
- direct collection of data from end users,
- legally binding eSignatures,
- notifications and
DocuSign perfectly integrates within Docxpresso templates allowing for additional features like:
- Truly flexible documents that may easily accomodate all required modifications within a negotiation.
- Notifications to editors that may not be directly involved in the eSignature process.
- Downloading of signed documents and evidence reports from the Docxpresso interface.
- Tracking of all the processes required for the generation of the final agreement as well as the eSignature workflow.
Moreover you can enhance the digital identification process by including:
- Webcam captured images
- OTPs sent by SMS
- Attached documentation like ID or passport scans, etc
All of this completely eliminates the need of a physical presence for the ratification of any agreement and greatly simplify the full integration of your business procedures into a virtual environment.
You may also very easily integrate Docusugn within your Wordptress site with the help of our “Document & Data automation” plugin (that you can download from here)
You may find detailed instructions on how to do so in the following videos:
- Installing and configuring your plugin in WordPress: Plugin main page in WordPress
- Configure DocuSign within Docxpresso: DocuSign/Docxpresso integration.
If you have any question regarding DocuSign integration, please do not hesitate to contact us.