It is now very simple to integrate Docusign into your WordPress website with the help of our “Document & Data automation” plugin (that you can download from here).
In order to do so you should follow these steps:
- Create a Docxpresso account where you can store your templates.
- Install the Document & Data Automation plugin from the WordPress site
- Hook the plugin to your Docxpresso instance.
- Configure Docusign account within Docxpresso.
- Automatize the eSignature process from within WordPress.
You may find detailed instructions on how to do so in the following videos:
- Installing and configuring your plugin in WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/document-data-automation/
- Configure Docusign within Docxpresso: Docusign/Docxpresso integration.
If you have any question regarding Docusign integration, please do not hesitate to contact us.