The 5+1 Advantages of Going Paperless
How much time do you spend dealing with paperwork? Simplifying processes, saving time and costs is something that more and more companies are demanding nowadays.
Find out its advantages of going paperless and move to Docxpresso!
- Increase your productivity and save costs: By creating online processes from Office documents, Docxpresso helps you to get your job done faster and in a more efficient way. Create an Office document, upload it, and Docxpresso will create everything you need:
- Interactive documents editable online.
- Web forms.
- And much more …
- Find your documents easily: With the help of Docxpresso, you have all your documents at a single click of distance.
Just browse Docxpresso by template name, tags, category folders or additional identifiers and you will find the needed document in seconds!
You may also simply control heiarchical access control from an intuitive user interface.
- Share the documents with whoever you like: clients, colleagues… Docxpreso offers you a plethora of methods to do so: one time links, microsites,
securized access from third party tools, etcetera.
- Use and edit your templates from any device 24/7:
Imagine you are stuck in an airoport and yuo need to finish a very important document that one of your clienst should sign tomorrow.
No problem, just introduce your user and password on Docxpresso web interface and you are ready to go on!
- Copy, export and manage your documents: Just a common and simple task like copying a document can be stressful while dealing with paperwork.
The document may be difficult to find or even lost. This will not happen to you if you keep all your templates on Docxpresso.
Save precious time and costs!
- Become environmentally-friendly: Be greener by reducing the need for paper. You will save trees,
reduce waste products created by paper production and management and shrink fuel consumption and emissions.
“Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage change that is inevitable.” William Pollard.